Sunday, November 13, 2011

just like in the middle of winter

The life of a drunkard on the streets broke my heart to be a very beautiful and very beating heart scene, of which you've doesn't eaten any but all are in vain and always taste unlikely that doesn't makes sense of more than which after leaving the formerly beautiful life together he's on the hell out of it.

I know this is too late now, but I lit captured your eyes that are so pure and innocent, which in my mind thought that loneliness/emptiness of living this life without you. Trees bloom in the middle of winter, just a joyful thought in the middle of the winter bloom also showed the true face of winter freezes, spring in the middle of winter fruitless..

I am lonely without you in my life. Doesn't exceed in the reservation of my hands that are so dull which could never be solved without your eyes that looks so pure as your mind think even if it wouldn't be able to questioned myself back to you ..if Isn't like any of the other side called platonic love.

I reserved separately, and the sorrows that is circulated in the language of where I'm gonna fake those promises where perspective things play within our heart. Once complete, this called platonic love thinks it's love never mislead me even though I expected it for lots of time.

I Can't change it any longer, nor grieved again for the things that i couldn't be exchanged for things you can't changed but even though you wanted to be unhappy or cry.

You're so embarrassed to kept the door locked behind you..Love because you never called it Love to find or wanted you, coz' it will just come in due time ..just like in the middle of winter, spring, or even if you'll think like it will never happen .. But you must have to accept the truth just like a spr